Wednesday, April 29, 2015

More Preps

Well the route has been finalized for the fifth time or so.  Here is what it looks like  (It appears I cannot load a PDF file so I have to take a pic of the PDF. )


I may need more help with the technical side of this blog.

Ok.  I got a new computer.  Its a MacBook Air.  The only problem is I had to load Windows 7 in an emulator to run two programs I use on the road.  Microsoft Streets and Trips and an program from Audible to load books on the GPS.


And I mounted the Contour HD Camera on the nose of the Silver Lady.  Now she has eyes or at least one eye but it sees a lot.


Ok these are not the best pics but I got a new camera for the trip, so i am still getting use to it.   

More later


No comments:

Post a Comment