This year we will be traveling out west (again) to see some additional spots in Utah and to visit Nevada and California. When we finish the trip, we will have been in 47 of the 50 states (missing Rhode Island, Alaska, and Hawaii on two wheels).
The trip will take about 15 days and cover about 5,500 miles. I will post an overall map later.
I have a new bike for this trip. A Honda Goldwing 2015 (AKA the Silver Lady). My 2007 ST1300, with about 87,000 miles is still in the shop being repaired form the deer strike last year on the way to Nova Scotia. The 'wing' has about 3,500 on it since its purchase earlier this year. So it should be in good shape.
Two other riders will be joining us for the trip. We will start the trip in early June.
Oh, I have a new computer for the trip, a MacBook Air which is a really cool machine. More on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment