Thursday, April 30, 2015

More on Preparation

Just a few more notes on preps.  This is a new bike, the Silver Lady, so she needed to be prepared.  Mother Honda, as some folks had called them, did not do a real good job on the audio.  Oh they have lots of options but there are limits that I was not prepared to exceed to.

And their navigation package, while provided by Garmin is just not as good as the Zumo 665 I have.  So,  I installed an new audio system and mounted the GPS and the radar detector and interfaced it with my new audio system.

On all three other bikes, the GPS is mounted central to the handle bars.  The Sliver Lady's handle bar arrangement precludes that so it had to be mounted somewhere else.  Here is a picture of the installation as seen from the riders point of view.


And yes the garage is a little messy but its a garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment