Tuesday, May 5, 2015

More Stuff

With the new bike, comes the reinstallation of old hardware or mounts to use hardware.  Besides the radar detector and the GPS, there is also the need to install some power ports for heated gear (like heated jacket lines which are very nice when its 40 outside on a mountain top) and a mount for my video camera.

The camera is a Contour HD.  The picture below shows it mounted an there is a short video clip I took on Saturday afternoon to make sure it was workable.



And the video snippet


After reviewing the video, here, the quality is marginal at best.  So I don't know how to make it better but I will work on it.  The native video is HD and very sharp for a camera that is 1 inch in diameter and about four or five inches long

Here is a link to a snippet of a video from this past weekend ride in the mountains.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qri75ip442whcy0/Trim%201.mp4?dl=0

This is a better quality but still not as good as the native on the MacBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment